Leading Virtual Teams Training
The world of work increasingly changes. Not least due to the current developments home office and cooperation via different locations are more and more becoming the norm. This means a big challenge for leading staff. For how can I successfully lead my team from the distance? In which way can I best communicate over the distance? And not least: how can I keep up productivity?
On the basis of the high demand I have, together with my training colleague Bettina Gierke, developed a unique training for leading from a distance. In this seminar your leading staff members learn how to successfully master the challenges of leading from a distance. The best of it is: Our training revolves around learning by doing. In the following you see what you can expect in the training:
What changes when leading a virtual team?
- Get to know the chances of leading from a distance
- Hear more about the most important factors of success
- Acquire confidence in the work of your co-workers
- Adapt, if necessary, your leadership style
How can I best communicate over the distance?
- Master organizational demands
- Learn how to make efficient use of communication tools
- Have good employee appraisals even from the distance
How can I develop my team from the distance?
- Make use of what is known about the specifics of virtual teams
- Master the phases of the team process
- Create a culture of confidence within the team
The training is based on interactivity. Practical exercises enable the transfer of what has been learned into workday life. Moreover, the seminar offers sufficient room for mutual exchange of experiences and the work on concrete practice examples of the participants.
Due to the high amount of practical exercises the maximum group size ought not to exceed 12 members. The trainings take place in Zoom or in the platform already used by your company.
You have still got questions concerning my offer? Send me an E-Mail or ring me up to discuss your needs.