MBTI® (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
Very often it is in everyday life that different types of personality clash. An insufficient understanding of one’s own preferences as well as of those of others often hampers communication with others as well as your own advancement. Tensions and dissatisfaction arise and often result in conflicts in your work together.
Make use of the MBTI ® (Myers-Briggs type indicator) to support the development of single employees or teams. The MBTI ® is the most often used personality questionnaire with more than 3.5 million users every year worldwide.
Possible operational areas of MBTI ® are:
- personal development – reflection and further development of your own working style.
- executive coaching – improved understanding of your personal work- and leadership style and its effect on others. Increase of effectiveness through identification of strengths and possible development areas.
- team development – boosting of the awareness of the working styles of the different team members and enhancement of mutual esteem. Improvement of communication within the team, rise in the capacity to solve problems and more effective solution of problems.
- change processes within the company – better understanding of why people react differently on changes and how they can be supported during change processes.
- improvement of communication – improvement of communication with different types of personality. Development of ways of influencing and convincing.
- career advice – identification of forms of learning and of motivation patterns. Advice on career development.
Send me an E-Mail or ring me up to learn more about the use of the MBTI ® instrument for your objectives.